HADOUKEN

HADOUKEN
QCF P

Monday, December 27, 2010

SO I played SSF4 AE today.

SO today I went to MGL ( Milpitas Golfland ) and got to play some Arcade edition for a bit. I got one game in because the wait was so long and I lost right away... I was pretty nervous which was bad maybe it was because everyone was watching. My brother came with me and he did Pretty good actually. Went on a small win streak with his Dhalsim. He beat some good players to my suprise, caught everyone off gaurd. But yeah AE is legit and so is MGL, Hella Cabs and shit for Fighting games. Its awesome, I wish there was something like MGL out here in the EAST EASTERN eastbay .

1 comment:

  1. hey dude i am shen long you can learn more about me and find cool recipes for tacos and stuff on my facebook page.

    fb.com/shenlong

    ReplyDelete