HADOUKEN

HADOUKEN
QCF P

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I should have been in the Scene sooner.

So I believe if I would've gotten into the scene around the year 2000 I would've been one Beastly ass Marvel player. By myself From just practicing Team Santhraxx ( Storm/Sentinel/Captain Commando ) Ive become an okay player. Nothing like Major Tourney Worthy but I take it like If I started back in 2000 and keep going with the progression Ive come across I think I would have been a pretty beast player. Maybe I wouldn't be just a " Scrub " or Mid level player and Id possibly be one of Norcals Finest. Maybe with MVC3 I can become a pretty Good player. Till then its going 2-2 at tourneys and Lots of YouTube Videos until I become top. Ive been working hard its just I don't have the longtime experience like many others do who do so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment